Ruinart Brut Rose Champagne
Ruinart Brut Rose Champagne Wholesale. Presented in an elegant 18th century style bottle, this champagne is fresh, distinctive and intense. Pink and gold in colour with great finesse and elegance and full of fruity aromas. The blend is composed of 45% Chardonnay from the Cte des Blancs and 55% Pinot Noir from the Montagne de Reims. In 1764, Ruinart launched their blushing beauty, the first rosé champagne to hit the market. Today, this peach-colored juice is still just as delicious. Made with 55% Pinot Noir and 45% Chardonnay, it boasts a crisp, lightly tannic flavor with subtle warm spice on the finish.
|Product Dimensions||36 x 24 x 31.5 cm; 212 Grams|
|Item model number||2-RU-012-13|
|Allergen Information||Contains: Sulphites|
|Storage Instructions||Küjl und trocken lagern|
|Manufacturer contact||Moët Hennessy Deutschland GmbH|
|Country of origin||France, France|
|Country of origin of primary ingredient(s)||France|
|LocationProducedIn of primary ingredient(s)||France|
|Alcohol Content||12.5 Percent by Volume|
|Region Produced In||Champagne|
|Speciality||Suitable for Vegetarians|
About this item
- OFFICIAL CHAMPAGNE PRESENT – Beautiful Champagne Present From Champagne House Champagne Ruinart.
- RUINART ROSE CHAMPAGNE: Made with a high proportion of Chardonnay giving great finesse and elegance – so characteristic of the Ruinart style. It is a beautiful rose gold colour with wonderfully delicate bubbles. The taste is full and silky; bursting with cherry, raspberry and wild strawberry. It is full flavoured and bold.
- STYLISH BRANDED BOX: Presented in a luxury quality Ruinart branded presentation box.
- IDEAL PRESENT : Ideal for Weddings, Birthdays and thank you presents
- PRESENTED BY SECRET BOTTLE SHOP – This Limited Availability branded Ruinart presentation box is not easily available on the high street which makes it the perfect item for a present for any occasion. Ruinart Brut Rose Champagne.